Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have an *excuse*!

I don't think I should feel proud, but I do feel relieved. In my 26 years of life, I was called to jury duty for the first time. Lucky juror #713 was excused! Last night they declared numbers 491-750 on "standby". Then, I called at 11:30 to check and see if I still had to appear. My number was e*x*c*u*s*e*d!

It is my duty as an American to do my part for our judicial system. But- today was such a beautiful day, too beautiful to be locked in a court room! whoppee!!

***********************************************


OT: My eBay Efforts

In March, I tried selling around eight things on eBay. To my chagrin, only one sold! The only item that I feared to part with!

These past 10 days I posted about 23 things and 8 items sold! So- I'm getting better- no? =)

I'm still working on getting better profits- but I think I have a better handle of it now. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting