Saturday, June 03, 2006

We went to a birthday party today

I dressed Jasmin in her cute summer jumper (with pant bottoms) for our friend's boy's 2nd birthday party.

We had fun. The cake was a Tonka truck cake- very cute.

There were more people there than I anticipated and I guess I went into shell (snail) mode. Thank God the BF/our friend of the mommy went to pick Todd up so he could be there too. Otherwise, I would have felt social overload. lol

It was nice to get out of the house. But I noticed that I am not taking Jasmin out enough because she gets so scared around other people. Do you think she was mirroring my shyness? I should be more careful of the example I give her. I guess I'm not the perfect mother I strive to be.

All in all, it was a beautiful day for a birthday party and we made the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting