Friday, June 09, 2006

Our hearts danced

I wish Todd recorded Jasmin and I on our new digicamcorder. Out of the blue, I decided to hold Jasmin and danced around the room. OMG! She loved it! She was smiling and giggling.

She likes being upside down and exploring her physical world. If her feet happen to touch something- she pushes and kicks. She learns with every sound and touch. It's so cool to begin to understand her processes for learning all things related to life. I makes me realize how much people can take the littlest things, beautiful things, for granted.

OT: We're pretty sure that Jasmin has captured the essence of her Daddy. She seems to mimic his coughs and zeros in on the location of our remote control. You should watch her in action. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting