Friday, May 05, 2006

My Husband: the Artist
I have a new project that I'm adding to my "stack". I'm helping Todd develop his own website and keep track of his art and accomplishments. Thankfully, I love everything that involves computers and writing.

It's a work in progress, but check out: Art Unleashed

Did I mention that he's an amazing artist and teacher? I wish I had him in school- I would have been much more enthusiastic about developing my visual art skills. And, he's a killer singer. We used to play music (singing & guitar for him; keyboards & violin for me) with other musicians when we lived in Chicago. Hopefully Jasmin will love music and the arts as well. I have her violin picked out already! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting