Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Larger than Life!

6 Month Well-Baby Checkup!

I can't believe it's been six whole months already! Today she played peekaboo with her Daddy for the first time. It was the cutest interaction yet! I'm still enjoying her antics and blooming personality.

The Doctor's appointment: Jasmin weighed in at 19.5 lbs and 26 inches. Growing Strong! She had her third battery of vaccinations- just two this time. Poor girl! She screamed until I picked her up; and then, she was fine and dandy. She even tore off one of her bandaids by herself today. I'm glad that it didn't go in her mouth. Yuck! Well- at least I have some "stickers" for her Baby Book entry under "Six Months".

BTW: She was very happy that Taylor "Soul Train" Hicks won American Idol! She's like Kat- she didn't cry when she was born- but I'd love for her to sing like an angel. (wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting