Friday, May 12, 2006

It's hard to deny the affect that baby girls have on their Daddies!

It's funny that Jasmin knows exactly what pose to do for the pictures!

I thought this picture was much more powerful in black-and-white. I think this is my new most favorite picture of Jasmin.

I looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee taking pictures of her. Every day I can see more of a weird wise-ness and playfulness in her. Her eyes tell me soooooo much.

I wish Todd would take more Mommy-Daughter pictures for posterity, but she outshines me in every pictures- so what's the use? LOL But still, I'd love to have a whole bunch of pictures of the two-of-us and three-of-us together.

Some pictures have the power to melt the heart; this one does it for me. Becoming a parent is so powerful! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting