Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Surrender!

I have to let go! I can't stay sane and be a control freak at the same time.

I admit- rarely has anything gone the way I planned it. So why do I insist on planning everything so meticulously? I do conceed that even though most of my plans have gone awry, fate has been nice to me and things have ended just as well. It's like God is saying to me: "I know you want this, but I'm going to give you what you really want/need-my way."

My new challenge is to sense the point that I should stop planning and determine which situations I hold absolutely no control. I'd save myself a lot of stress.

I should take a cue from my own daughter. Jasmin is very relaxed and laid back. Though she doesn't have as many worries and responsibilities as I have, I can still take her unspoken advice.


Look into my eyes and find peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting