Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jasmin is Almost there!

She was sitting up in my lap today. Yes, she had clasped my hands- but she was not leaning on them. And I could tell that she was concentrating! How sweet... to watch her progress. If only I could take the credit for her huge improvements. lol

On a tangent, I am afraid of the day she learns to cry because she's be emotionally bruised. So far, her life is filled with excitement, love and frustrations. But not social contempt. I am going to have a hard time dealing with her tears.

What scares me even more is that I don't think I can help her develop social prowess. I'm still working on mine. All I can think to teach her is to be a quality soul no matter what people come into her life. Hopefully, she will attract people who are of the same heart.

I guess that is what I think about most at this stage in life. It's not about looks, money, stature, or education. For me, I search for people to enrich my life with heart and experience. I still slip up and make mistakes. But, the times I'm cognizant, I feel good about myself for putting effort into my character.

My social philosophy is based on nunchi, life experiences and great examples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting