Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm not a religous person. But, I do have faith. Generations of humanity would not suffer without purpose.

Or, is it that we are reincarnated until we understand our trials and pass our lifelong test? How come some pain feels so familiar- to the bones. There are levels to pain. There are levels past that pain that signify growth and pending happiness.

I think I've been reincarnated. In fact, I think my soul has been recycled a few times. I wonder who I was in the first place. How much has my spirit improved?

In the end, we all end up in the same place. Dust to dust. I guess that's why it's so important to make everyday count- to make your presence on earn relevant.

Is spiritual success revelance? I hope this is the last time I'll be reincarnated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting