Saturday, April 08, 2006

I woke up this morning and I felt like my whole house was smiling at me. I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning and organizing parts of my house. My arms felt heavy from scrubbing all types of things till they shined, and after a while, the perfectionist in me emerged. While I felt physically worn, I also felt I had accomplished much.

This morning was the payoff. I was practically blinded by all that was shining clean. And I never realized that I would feel happier and alert to wake up to so much tidiness. I'm a changed woman! I'm going to save a lot on electricity because my whole house is gleaming!

Next step is to get my DH to follow suit! =) But I'll love him regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting