Sunday, April 16, 2006

I give my friends and holidays, such as today, much credit for enriching my life and rejuvenating my usual bubbly attitude.

The other day, I spent some time with one of my newer friends and her kids. She immediately struck me as a very kind person and an old soul. She sweetly reminded me that it is up to me to decide how I look at and approach my life. Don't get me wrong- my mind is not foreign to that idea, but we all need reminders now and again. We can discuss most things, vent and come back to a serene and content mood.

Funny enough, the next day, I was described as someone who doesn't complain much. So for me, I took it as a huge compliment. But then again, we all have our choice targets (not in a harsh slant) for our venting sessions. I'm the first to admit that I indulge myself in complaints once in a while. It's my way of listening to my inner voice. Then I tell it to shut up. lol

So that's a concept. I will give my crazy inner voice a maximum of 5 minutes for each desperate outburst and then move on. That way, I will have acknowledged my weak side and also will put it behind me just as fast. Would this strategy make me more sane? God forbid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Leave your Mark FREE GUESTBOOKS View Graffiti

webhosting